The following meeting points are for those who have booked on a Course or Fitness Walks. Meeting points for Taster Sessions and Tweaks are notified separately.
King George V Playing Fields
Meet in the car park off Topsham Road near the Countess Wear roundabout.
- Bicycles can be left securely (no official racks)
- Bus stop on Topsham Road, J and K buses
- Satnav: EX2 6HE
- Free parking for up to 4 hours
- Public toilet
- Tally Ho! Pub for a drink or lunch from time to time
Ludwell Valley Park
Meet at the entrance on Wendover Way off Southbrook Road.
- Possible by bicycle but locking up could be a challenge
- Bus stop opposite shops on Topsham Road
- Satnav: EX2 6JG
- Road side parking – please park considerately in Southbrook Road and Wendover Way
- No Toilet
Riverside Valley Park
Meet at the car park off Bridge Road, opposite the SW Water works.
- On the cycle route along Bridge Road
- Bus stop on Topsham Road and walk down Bridge Road
- Driving towards the Countess Wear roundabout, turn left before the bridge over the River Exe
- Toilet at the Double Locks Pub
- Double Locks Pub for a Drink or meal from time to time
- You can park on the SW Water side of Bridge Road and cross via the pedestrian crossing and meet us
Quay area (dark evenings)
Meet at the main entrance to County Hall, off Topsham Road.
- Bicycle parking
- Lots of bus routes pass this way
- Satnav: EX2 4QD
- Free car parking during evenings and weekends
- Circuit around the Quay on pavements
- Head torch and high-vis clothing required for this route when dark
- Public toilet at the Quay