The following meeting points are for those who have booked on Workshops or Walks.
King George V Playing Fields
Meet in the car park off Topsham Road near the Countess Wear roundabout, just off Topsham Road (weekday workshops) At the weekends we park in the car park off Countess Wear Road.
– Please Note – if the trailer is parked across the gate off Topsham Road we will meet in the car park off Countess Wear Road, turn down School Lane from Topsham Road, left in front of the Tally Ho the car park is just after Exe View Road.
- Bicycle parking near the main play area
- Bus stop on Topsham Road
- Satnav: EX2 6HE
- Free parking for up to 4 hours
- Public toilet
- Tally Ho! Pub for a drink or lunch from time to time
Ludwell Valley Park
Friday Morning Walk 9.30 am and 11 am
Meet at the entrance on Wendover Way off Southbrook Road.
- Possible by bicycle but locking up could be a challenge
- Bus stop opposite shops on Topsham Road
- Satnav: EX2 6JG
- Road side parking – please park considerately in Southbrook Road and Wendover Way
- No Toilet
Saturday Morning Walk 10am
Meet at the entrance to Ludwell Valley Park (see map) EX2 5ST (Not the entrance to the park near the NHS buildings. Approach from the ring road, with NFU in front of you turn left to park on the roadside.
- Bus stop neaby
- Satnav: EX2 5ST
- Road side parking free from 6pm
- Toilet at Costa
Quay area Wednesday Evening Start Time 6pm
Meet at the bottom of Trews Weir Reach, there is roadside parking or park at County Hall and walk to the meeting point.
- Lots of bus routes pass this way
- Free car parking during evenings and weekends
- Circuit around the Quay on pavements
- Head torch and high-vis clothing required for this route when dark
- Public toilet at the Quay
Tuesdays 8.30 am and 10.30 am
Wednesday 8.30 am and 10.30 am
Summer routes meet in the Castle car park. Look out for my white car and flag or my cargo bicycle and flag in the car park near the welcome hut.
Toilet at the Welcome Hut
Walk for those who have completed a Workshop to learn the technique.
Summer Thursday evening 6.30 – 7.30 pm
Meet at the Life Boat Station.
Parking in paid for car parks or some free roadside parking but can’t be guaranteed.