Nordic Walking with Judi Spiers
Connecting Actively to Nature
Are you looking for a way to get more active? This course is designed for people over 55 who are currently inactive. Learn how to Nordic Walk in a supportive, friendly environment. Starting Thursday 29th October
Small group of 5 people
Next Community Mission with Goodgym Exeter
Thursday 22nd October 10.00 – 11.00am
RESULT! Great mission on Sunday 2nd August 2020
Photo: Klara, Goodgym Exeter
Awesome to be part of this Community Mission with Goodgym Exeter! Getting fitter picking litter, counting steps and having fun! RESULT! Afterwards we went for a Nordic Walk and ended with a outdoor coffee!
Press Release and Re-Launch in May 2020
Article in the Express and Echo
Links to Exe Nordic Walking’s Re-Launch Articles in Grow Magazine, The Exeter Daily, and Exeter Living Magazine.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with all our news, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your details.
Exeter Parkrun (suspended)
Exeter Riverside parkrun – Sue walks quite often and volunteers, so when you register look for Exe Nordic Walking in the list of clubs and Nordic Walk the parkrun with us, let’s build a Nordic Walking community who walk the parkrun.
Adventure Therapy Funding
Find out more about Adventure Therapy and how funding can help you enjoy the benefits of Nordic Walking.
“Our mission is to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and adults with unique health conditions, impairments or limitations through outdoor and adventure-led activities.
Activities are provided free of charge to our clients and we are funded entirely by charitable donations and the kindness and generosity of the communities we serve.”
Join British Nordic Walking
- A quarterly members’ newsletter with all the latest news on Nordic Walking in the UK. Be first to hear about the latest events, walks, holidays, races, challenges, and offers.
- Discounted entry rates for the popular British Nordic Walking Challenge Events.
- British Nordic Walking Member car sticker.
- 15% off at Cotswolds Outdoor, Snow + Rock, Runners Need and Cycle Surgery – just show your membership card.
- 10% discount on all on-line clothing purchases at Barefoot Studio Store, stockists of Nordic Walking clothing and kit.
- Other special member offers.
Exeter City Council – permission given to walk at King George V Playing Fields and the Quayside
Devon Wildlife Trust – permission given to walk at Ludwell Valley Park and Riverside Valley Park