Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with all our news, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your details.
Exeter Riverside parkrun – Sue walks quite often and volunteers, so when you register look for Exe Nordic Walking in the list of clubs and Nordic Walk the parkrun with us, let’s build a Nordic Walking community!
Community Lunch – Join us at the Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Topsham Road for lunch. Every 3rd Tuesday of the month. A friendly group gather for lunch together. Main course £6 (lunch time offer 2 for £12). Please let me know you are joining us (gives me an idea of how many to book for) email@example.com
Body Active – Personal Trainers; ask Gill or Phil about including Nordic Walking as part of your personal fitness schedule
Adventure Therapy Funding
Find out more about Adventure Therapy and how funding can help you enjoy the benefits of Nordic Walking.
“Our mission is to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and adults with unique health conditions, impairments or limitations through outdoor and adventure-led activities.
Activities are provided free of charge to our clients and we are funded entirely by charitable donations and the kindness and generosity of the communities we serve.”
Join British Nordic Walking
- A quarterly members’ newsletter with all the latest news on Nordic Walking in the UK. Be first to hear about the latest events, walks, holidays, races, challenges, and offers.
- Discounted entry rates for the popular British Nordic Walking Challenge Events.
- British Nordic Walking Member car sticker.
- 15% off at Cotswolds Outdoor, Snow + Rock, Runners Need and Cycle Surgery – just show your membership card.
- 10% discount on all on-line clothing purchases at Barefoot Studio Store, stockists of Nordic Walking clothing and kit.
- Other special member offers.
Exeter City Council – permission given to walk at King George V Playing Fields and the Quayside
Devon Wildlife Trust – permission given to walk at Ludwell Valley Park and Riverside Valley Park