Exeter Riverside parkrun – Sue walks quite often and volunteers, so when you register look for Exe Nordic Walking in the list of clubs and Nordic Walk the parkrun with us, let’s build a Nordic Walking community!
Body Active – Personal Trainers; ask Gill or Phil about including Nordic Walking as part of your personal fitness schedule
Join British Nordic Walking
- A quarterly members’ newsletter with all the latest news on Nordic Walking in the UK. Be first to hear about the latest events, walks, holidays, races, challenges, and offers.
- Discounted entry rates for the popular British Nordic Walking Challenge Events.
- British Nordic Walking Member car sticker.
- 15% off at Cotswolds Outdoor, Snow + Rock, Runners Need and Cycle Surgery – just show your membership card.
- 10% discount on all on-line clothing purchases at Barefoot Studio Store, stockists of Nordic Walking clothing and kit.
- Other special member offers.
Exeter City Council – permission given to walk at King George V Playing Fields and the Quayside
Devon Wildlife Trust – permission given to walk at Ludwell Valley Park and Riverside Valley Park